vBProductMaker intended to help vBulletin product developers and make it easy to manage their products and corresponding components. The skill level of users using this tool can vary from novice to advanced web programmers. It is combining code editor with syntax coloring, vBulletin-aware management console and XML builder, in order to produce final XML file which can be imported into vBulletin. vBProductMaker is using internal file type in order to store and retrieve all information related to your vBulletin product. The file type is defined as .vbu . You can save your product as .vbu file and then later load it, modify and finally export to vBulletin XML product.
- Indexing vBulletin script on local hard drive to help developer locating plugin hooks, template hooks, phrases, etc
- Show indexed vBulletin plugin/template hooks in editor
- Syntax coloring for PHP and Templates (HTML)
- Managing product details such us ID, title, description, version, product url, version check url and state
- Managing built in as well as custom phrase groups and phrases
- Managing product dependencies from php, mysql, related product and vBulleting versions
- Managing product install and uninstall codes
- Managing product tempates
- Managing product plugins
- Managing product options building for Admin CP
- Contains help file covering program as well as some vBulletin aspects in CHM format
- Exporting project to valid, well formed XML file ready to publish
v1.5.1 – Initial release (beta)
- Adding Cron functionality
- Importing XML vBulletin products
- More help topics
Microsoft Windows with NET framework 2.0 or later
As the help contains most of information one can need, I will show several screenshots from program help file below.
This is public beta version, feel free to test and report issues.